In times like these, it’s more important than ever to maintain a sense of normalcy and take care of yourself.
While dealing with this current change in routine, it is still vital that you pay attention to your health and keep up with your treatment routine to maintain your level of health.
TSL Physio is now introducing a LIVE Virtual 1-on-1 Video Appointment System that will allow you to meet with your physiotherapist from the comfort of your own home until things return to normal. You will have the option to continue to connect via video no matter where you are (home, office, travelling, cottage, business trip, etc).
Video Physiotherapy is now eligible to be covered through most major insurance providers.
Give us a call at 709-753-3372 to book your session now!
Although our building may be closed, we are still here to help you however we can. One of our Physiotherapists will be available to answer questions, offer advice and coach you through any issues you may be having. Monday to Fridays from 10am-5pm you can call us. If the line is busy, please leave a voicemail and we will call you back. You can also email the clinic firstname.lastname@example.org and request any of our therapists to contact you back via email.
We want to contribute to our community in this difficult time, so we have decided to make these phone calls and emails a free service to new, old and current clients.
If you need any advice please feel free to call us 753-3372 between these hours and we would be happy to help you anyway we can.
Telehealth will be available for any clients who feel they would need more than just a phone call and advice.
Stay safe at home and we so look forward to seeing everyone again.
Effective 8 am Thursday 23 January 2020 we will be open. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
Due to the state of Emergency for St John’s and surrounding areas we will be closed for today and tomorrow January 20 and 21, 2020. We also have staff in various parts of the city without power and road conditions that does not allow them to travel to the clinic. We hope you understand. We will call to reschedule you as soon as we are able too and do the best we can to accommodate you. Look after each other, stay warm and safe and know we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Each month we hosted a different event and all donations were tallied up at the end of the 5 events and donated to the Janeway during the telethon!
- Since we missed the Jamarama day last October we decided to have our own PJ day in January so, all the staff wore their comfiest PJ’s to work. We got a few weird looks at first, some people thought we forgot to get dressed this morning but, then realized what it was for. We had a great day and managed to raise close to $200!
- As many other workplaces and schools did we participated in Pink Shirt Day for anti-bullying and our staff provided pink themed treats for our clients who donated. Here are some pictures from such a great day! We raised close to another $100 at this event, a huge thank you to our staff and clients for their support so far!
- Is it even March if you don’t do something St. Paddy’s themed? Well we don’t think so! This month we sold tickets on an incredible basket of goodies!
- We sold over 900 tickets and raised nearly $1500 towards our campaign!
- This project was made such a success by our clients and staff and we can’t thank you all enough, stay tuned for more opportunities!
- This month we partnered with out neighbours Bespoke Cycle for a Ride to Raise. This ride was sold out and some of our team went to check it out for themselves, see some of the fun they had below!
- With the $10 donation for admission and tickets we sold on a goodie bag we raised over $450!
- We are slowly but surely reaching our campaign goal. What will May bring? Stay tuned to find out, it’s gonna be a good one!
- This month we sold tickets for a chance to pie the TSL staff. We had such a great response and raise over $700 on this project alone!
- After it all came to a close we had our top five staff members who were going to get pied. Kayley, Dan, Brad, Liv and Kate.
- There are a few pictures here but check out our facebook page to see the videos of each team member getting pied!
- Our staff had an incredible time answering the phones at the Telethon on Sunday morning!
- We definitely can’t wait to go back again next year and take more of the staff with us!
- Our grand total for our January to June for the Janeway Campaign came in at $3500.00
- THANK YOU, we could not have done with without the support of our clients, family, friends and staff!
Welcome our new addition, Emma Dolan Registered Acupuncturist.
Emma is originally from Fredricton, New Brunswick but went to the extremes to complete her education. She came to the most eastern extreme, St. John’s, Newfoundland to complete her Bachelor of Kinesiology at Memorial University and then moved to Victoria, British Columbia to complete a Diploma in Acupuncture at Pacific Rim College. She graduated in 2016 and after passing her board exams has been practicing ever since.
No matter if you are suffering from pain due to tight muscles, fatigue, infertility, anxiety, or sleep disorders Emma will help devise a treatment plan just for you and your specific needs.
On Friday October 12, our staff participated in the Sock IT for Sick Kids and their Families day to support the Ronald McDonald House.
We are proud to say that each and every one of our staff members was involved in this day and we all had a lot of fun showing off our socks, here are some pictures to prove it!
Not only did all our staff members participate but, a lot of our clients got involved by donating money on that day. We want to thank all of you who contributed towards the Ronald McDonald House, our donation cans were filled to the brim at the end of the day.
We are so grateful to be able to support such an incredible initiative and we can’t wait to join in again next year!
Our clinics have been collecting non-perishable food and hygiene items for the last couple weeks. This past weekend, Saturday October 13, we encouraged our staff to come alongside the Northwest Rotary Club and the students of Prince of Whales Collegiate to help restock the shelves at the Salvation Army Food Bank after this Thanksgiving season.
The weather was typical St. John’s rain, drizzle, and fog but, we had a great turnout and a lot of fun!
Our team was in the Clovelly area of town and the people we interacted with were so kind and generous in their giving.
We want to extend a huge thank you to the people who donated items at our clinics throughout the weeks leading up to the big day and individuals who started a collection site at your own place of business. Your contributions will help a lot of people!