In times like these, it’s more important than ever to maintain a sense of normalcy and take care of yourself.While dealing with this current change in routine, it is still vital that you pay attention to your health and keep up with your treatment routine to maintain your level of health.TSL Physio is now introducing a LIVE Virtual 1-on-1 Video Appointment System that will allow you to meet with your physiotherapist from the comfort of your own home until things return to normal. You will have the option to continue to connect via video no matter where you are (home, office, travelling, cottage, business trip, etc).Video Physiotherapy is now eligible to be covered through most major insurance providers.Give us a call at 709-753-3372 to book your session now!
Although our building may be closed, we are still here to help you however we can. One of our Physiotherapists will be available to answer questions, offer advice and coach you through any issues you may be having. Monday to Fridays from 10am-5pm you can call us. If the line is busy, please leave a voicemail and we will call you back. You can also email the clinic email@example.com and request any of our therapists to contact you back via email.
We want to contribute to our community in this difficult time, so we have decided to make these phone calls and emails a free service to new, old and current clients.
If you need any advice please feel free to call us 753-3372 between these hours and we would be happy to help you anyway we can.
Telehealth will be available for any clients who feel they would need more than just a phone call and advice.
Stay safe at home and we so look forward to seeing everyone again.
It is with heavy hearts we have decided to temporarily close the clinics due to the COVID-19, with an update on April 5th, 2020. We will do our best to clarify any questions you may have regarding your current condition.
In the case of a new injury we will do our best to accommodate through email. We will be given updates, educational videos, answer questions etc on our facebook page, web site and instagram throughout this period. Please know that we will be there for you as much as we can. You can email us and ask for your therapist to respond to you, and we will distribute the email to them.
We are hopeful these temporary closures will be no longer than two weeks, but we will provide more updates as the situation evolves. Although this is a difficult decision, it is one that we feel is best for our clients, our amazing employees, co-workers and our community as a whole.
We look forward to reopening our doors when it is safe for you and our staff alike. When that time comes, all of us will look forward to seeing you again, and our clinic rooms will be waiting for you.
Please make sure to stay safe and take care.
Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.
Every storm runs out of rain!
We are currently taking full precautions of what we have control over, and the TSL clinics are as we speak being properly cleaned. We will have new cleaning protocols in place tomorrow am and all staff are aware. Each room will be cleaned and wiped down between each client, all materials changed and machines wiped down. We have a total of 9 sinks in the clinics, so everyone can keep their hands clean.
We are taking this very serious and hope you will understand if there is added waiting time to allow for us to adjust to these new protocols. For fulfilling our duty with personal distance, you are welcome to wait in your vehicle until your treatment room is ready and our staff will call you on your phone. We know this is not an option for everyone but for those it is, it may be the safest.
Please be aware of personal distance where we can, including no leaning over counters at the front desk. We understand that everyones comfort level with being out in public places at this time is different. If you wish to reschedule your appointment please give us 24 hours notice where possible so that we can adequately staff the clinic and keep as many people safe as possible.
If you are feeling unwell, please call us to reschedule, do not attend your appointment.
MAKE TODAY’S DECISIONS WITH A LONG -TERM PERSPECTIVE.
We will be opening at 12 noon today. Drive safe and see you soon!
Due to the weather this morning we will be closed. A further update at 10 am.
Stay warm and safe. If you have an appointment staff will be in touch with you. Thank you for your understanding.
Effective 8 am Thursday 23 January 2020 we will be open. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
We apologize, we have to remain closed on Wednesday 22 January 2020. We will reschedule your appointment as soon as we get a chance to do so.
Due to the state of Emergency for St John’s and surrounding areas we will be closed for today and tomorrow January 20 and 21, 2020. We also have staff in various parts of the city without power and road conditions that does not allow them to travel to the clinic. We hope you understand. We will call to reschedule you as soon as we are able too and do the best we can to accommodate you. Look after each other, stay warm and safe and know we will be in touch as soon as we can.
Each month we hosted a different event and all donations were tallied up at the end of the 5 events and donated to the Janeway during the telethon!
- Since we missed the Jamarama day last October we decided to have our own PJ day in January so, all the staff wore their comfiest PJ’s to work. We got a few weird looks at first, some people thought we forgot to get dressed this morning but, then realized what it was for. We had a great day and managed to raise close to $200!
- As many other workplaces and schools did we participated in Pink Shirt Day for anti-bullying and our staff provided pink themed treats for our clients who donated. Here are some pictures from such a great day! We raised close to another $100 at this event, a huge thank you to our staff and clients for their support so far!
- Is it even March if you don’t do something St. Paddy’s themed? Well we don’t think so! This month we sold tickets on an incredible basket of goodies!
- We sold over 900 tickets and raised nearly $1500 towards our campaign!
- This project was made such a success by our clients and staff and we can’t thank you all enough, stay tuned for more opportunities!
- This month we partnered with out neighbours Bespoke Cycle for a Ride to Raise. This ride was sold out and some of our team went to check it out for themselves, see some of the fun they had below!
- With the $10 donation for admission and tickets we sold on a goodie bag we raised over $450!
- We are slowly but surely reaching our campaign goal. What will May bring? Stay tuned to find out, it’s gonna be a good one!
- This month we sold tickets for a chance to pie the TSL staff. We had such a great response and raise over $700 on this project alone!
- After it all came to a close we had our top five staff members who were going to get pied. Kayley, Dan, Brad, Liv and Kate.
- There are a few pictures here but check out our facebook page to see the videos of each team member getting pied!
- Our staff had an incredible time answering the phones at the Telethon on Sunday morning!
- We definitely can’t wait to go back again next year and take more of the staff with us!
- Our grand total for our January to June for the Janeway Campaign came in at $3500.00
- THANK YOU, we could not have done with without the support of our clients, family, friends and staff!